Ethereum Bullish Continuation Pattern Assumes Rise Above $ 410
Ethereum is up 3% and is trading above $ 400 per US dollar.

After a strong rally in Bitcoin, Ethereum also picked up steam and climbed above the $ 395 and $ 400 resistance levels. The move up was such that the price of ETH settled above $ 400 and the 100-hour simple moving average.
Bitcoin fees jump 198%, but Ethereum is still more profitable
The sharp spike in bitcoin transaction fees has brought the share of miners' revenue to a two-year high.

Bitcoin transaction fees nearly tripled in three days, from an average of $ 3.52 to $ 10.20.
According to the data aggregator of the cryptocurrency market Glassnode, 22.25% of the income of Bitcoin miners is currently in commissions, and the remaining 77.75% are block rewards.

Energy giant Enel Group struck with $ 17 million bitcoin ransomware attack
Multinational energy giant Enel Group Forced to Pay $ 17 Million Bitcoin Ransom

Enel Group, an Italian multinational energy company with over € 73 billion in annual revenue in 2018, has been attacked using ransomware, according to a Bleeping Computer report on October 27.

SEC director who called Ethereum `` decentralized enough '' to leave the agency later this year
According to a statement from the SEC, the corporation's chief financial officer Bill Hinman will step down this year.

Hinman has led the division since May 2017 and most of his work focuses on modernizing and improving the disclosure and offering of securities. He also created the Strategic Center of the Commission on Innovation and Financial Technology, a program to interact with the fintech industry participants on digital asset-related regulatory issues.
Bill Hinman to step down from SEC

INX acquires STO Openfinance platform
INX Limited announced the acquisition of Chicago-based Openfinance Securities.

With the acquisition of Openfinance, INX announced that operations and servicing of Openfinance's customer base will continue. INX President and Founder Shai Datika believed that Openfinance had earned the respect of Wall Street, the blockchain community and US regulators, and that these exploits would enable INX to offer investors greater access to liquidity.

BlockFi takes 5% stake in $ 4.8bn Bitcoin trust Grayscale
Crypto lender BlockFi has become one of the largest whales of the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust.

According to reports from the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 27, BlockFi owns 5.07% of the $ 4.8 billion Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, or over 24 million GBTC shares. Grayscale is owned by the parent company CoinDesk Digital Currency Group.

Bitcoin retail investment soars to new all-time high
According to data obtained from Glassnode, the number of Bitcoin wallet addresses is at an all-time high of 31 million.

While small bitcoin wallets hit an all-time high of 31 million, BTC millionaires did not stand aside either.
According to another bitcoin address update that Glassnode posted yesterday, there are now 20,000 wallets holding over a million dollars worth of BTC. An online analyst company noted that this is the highest since January 2018.
Although the number of addresses that hold the $ 1 million bitcoin is comparatively less, the cost of owning BTC is much higher.
Number of Bitcoin wallet addresses

Banking giant JP Morgan launches its own stablecoin
JP Morgan Chase announced that its own cryptocurrency, JPM Coin, has already been launched.

According to a recent news announcement, JPM Coin has already launched and is reportedly being used by a major tech company to send payments around the world. A newborn digital asset is considered an indicator of the company's digital currency goals and the expectation that more commercial customers will use its stablecoins in the future.

Singapore's Largest Bank Reportedly Launches Bitcoin Exchange
DBS Bank has released a fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchange for financial institutions and professional market makers.

Singapore's largest bank, DBS Bank, has reportedly launched a software exchange offering trading pairs between fiat and cryptocurrencies called the DBS Digital Exchange.
According to the website and several reports, this will allow customers to buy and sell four of the "leading digital currencies in circulation" - Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple. They will initially be traded in SGD, HKD, JPY and USD.

Ripple Strengthens Partnership With SBI Holdings By Investing In MoneyTap
Ripple invests in SBI Holdings subsidiary, MoneyTap

According to an October 28 press release, Ripple has invested in MoneyTap, a subsidiary of Tokyo-based financial group SBI Holdings.
With the recently introduced funds, MoneyTap will be able to accelerate the development of new features and services such as community currency, corporate payments, and inbound and outbound money transfers.
Crypto Wallets
Be the first to comment